With a tight schedule of 7 days from locked edit to delivery, little Syndicate catered for the following, in order of apperance:
– Industrial robots working next to a prop built conveyor belt.
– Delivery drones picking up boxes and flying around.
– Some sort of uber futuristic laser projected engineer auto cad vision type thing.
– Humanoid schoolar bot.
– Self steering car featuring some sort of Skype 2.0 conference in mid air.
– And ofcourse the regular online / VFX stuff.
The VFX was done in the Syndicate Stockholm facility and all approvals of the work in progress was done trough Frame.io
Thanks to everyone involved, Marken Film, Director Laurentius Immelmann, Producer Beate Ehlers, DOP Thomas Wildner and the rest for bringing us on this future trip.